2nd SESSION REGISTRATION IS OPEN
IMPORTANT EVERYONE THAT PLAYS AT THE DOME MUST SIGN THE GBSC ONLINE WAIVER.
- U8 – U19 Leagues Begin Febraury 4th
- Men’s Open Begins January 30th
- Coed Open Begins January 24th
- Coed Rec Begins February 3rd
- Youth 2nd Indoor Session runs February 4th thru April 22nd
Coaches/ Managers :
If you would like to register a team and you do not belong to a club, here is what you do:
- Get your players committed.
- Register your team online by filling out “League Registration” under “Soccer.”
** By doing that YOU are responsible for ALL team fees.
- Email us a roster Name/ Date of Birth in Excel: Sportscenter@stny.rr.com
- Have all your players to sign the “GBSC Online Waiver” under “Forms & Registration.”
- Collect money for the league and referee fees from your players.
- Pay the League fees and keep the ref fees so you can pay them before the game.
If you have any questions please call us.
New Rules for 2015/16
- Coaches must have confirmed GBSC rosters with them at all times while at GBSC(Games or Practices).
League Registration Instructions
- Click “Club Affiliation” button below.
- Fill out next page.
- Pay $200 deposit through PayPal after submitting form.
- Submit your team roster to Sportscenter@stny.rr.com with Player Names & DOB’s in Excel format.
By submitting this registration:
- YOU are assuming financial responsibility for your team’s league entry and ALL fines.
- Collecting and submitting payment in full is YOUR responsibility.
- Payment in full is expected by the second game.
- Payment of FINES will be your responsibility.
If payment is not made by the second game, your team may be suspended from the league and YOU are still liable for league payment.
Please continue to registration if you are in agreement with these terms.
DUE TO THE MISUSE OF SCHEDULING REQUESTS, WE NOW HAVE NEW POLICIES.
Register your soccer team and make a down payment for the league fees. A $200 minimum payment is required for this transaction, but you may opt to include the payment in full. To add another team, please add this team to the cart, and return to this page to make your league and team name selections.
UNDER AGE LEVEL PUT AGE AND SPRING IF REGISTERING FOR SPRING OUTDOOR
Total : $200.00 PayPal to Sportscenter@stny.rr.com
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AND PARENTAL CONSENT AGREEMENT (“Agreement”)
UNDER 18 MINOR RELEASE
If the player is under the age of 18 MINOR RELEASE: I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF PLAYING SOCCER AND THE MINOR’S EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES AND BELIEVE THE MINOR TO BE QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE , COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S FROM ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATION AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNITY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in Playing SOCCER, SOFTBALL, BASEBALL, FLAG FOOTBALL, FIELD HOCKEY, LACROSSE or ANY OTHER ACTIVITY (“Activity”) I, for myself for personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin: 1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of Playing SOCCER, SOFTBALL, BASEBALL, FLAG FOOTBALL, FIELD HOCKEY, LACROSSE or ANY OTHER ACTIVITY and that I am qualified , in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity. 2. FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: a. Playing SOCCER, SOFTBALL, BASEBALL, FLAG FOOTBALL, FIELD HOCKEY, LACROSSE or ANY OTHER ACTIVITY INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“RISKS”); b. these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; c. there may be OTHER RISK AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the Activity. 3. HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Greater Binghamton Sports Complex, Kashou Enterprises, Family Sports Complex, & Southern Tier Sports Center, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASES” herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
MICRO & U6 Will be on Tuesday’s from 5:00 – 6:00PM Beginning Novermber 1st
$65 payable to GBSC for 1st time participants
$55 payable to GBSC for returning participants
Micro Soccer Program
- At the Dome on Tuesday’s from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Player Age Range (Boys and Girls)
- First Year Mature 2 year olds
- First and second year 3 and 4 year olds
- First Year younger 5 year olds
The U6 Soccer Program: Children under 6 years old
- At the Dome on Tuesday’s 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Player Age Range (Boys and Girls)
- Graduates from Tiny Touch.
- Second year 4,5,6 Also First year 5 & 6 YO
- Instruction and coaching is stressed at this level
- Ball Skills
- Shooting, Passing, Dribbling.
- Team play
Have more than two kids to register? Click Here to Reload the Form.