1st Session League will begin October 2017
REGISTER Your Team ONLINE
Cost for adult leagues: $750 per team for 10 games
+ $15/Game Ump fees paid on the field per team
COED Softball plays Sunday evenings
Wednesday evenings are used as make-ups or for rescheduling
R-Field 180′ (approx.)
- Dome rules are primary and all other rules enforced as ASA rules.
- Coed 7 males 3 females minimum. Teams may play with more females.
- Batting order may not have any more than 3 males in a row at anytime.
- If a male is walked and a female follows him in the batting order he is awarded 2 bases. The female is still required to take her at bat and does not have an option to walk.
- Men have to hit the Softie ball and Ladies will hit a 52/300 during at bats respectively.
- 0-0 count plate and mat are strikes.
- Pitching arc is 6’-12’.
- Balls off the dome are in play. If caught off the white portion of the dome it is an out. If caught off the blue potion it is not an out and the ball is live.
Ground Rule Double:
- Bounces through the opening in the outfield from field 2 onto field 1.
- Over the outfield net on fields 2 & 3.
- Caught in/under: scoreboard, goal or nets. All fields.Dead Ball:
- Advance one base if;Field 1:
- Overthrow that hits concrete.
- Overthrow that goes over 3rd base side net.Field 2:
- Overthrow that hits concrete.
- Overthrow that goes over 3rd base side net.Field 3:
- Overthrow that hits concrete.Dead ball continued:
- Ball is still live if overthrown into net.
- Foul ball off net on field 2 is a dead ball.Courtesy foul is in effect. A foul ball with 2 strikes is a foul 1 time a 2nd foul with 2 strikes results in an out.PLEASE PAY YOUR UMP!
No sunflower seeds.
No spitting tabacco while in the dome. Use a bottle and throw it away if you must.
If teams want to deviate from the rules listed above it MUST be discussed and agreed on (by both teams) prior to the game being played.
Any other suggestions are appreciated and will be considered.
ALL LEAGUE FEES MUST BE PAID BY 1ST GAME OR YOUR TEAM WILL BE REMOVED FROM SCHEDULE. BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM YOU AGREE TO PAY FULL TEAM FEES.
GBSC Online Waiver Form
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AND PARENTAL CONSENT AGREEMENT (“Agreement”)
If the player is under the age of 18 MINOR RELEASE: I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF PLAYING SOCCER AND THE MINOR’S EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES AND BELIEVE THE MINOR TO BE QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE , COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S FROM ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATION AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNITY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in Playing SOCCER, SOFTBALL, BASEBALL, FLAG FOOTBALL, FIELD HOCKEY, LACROSSE or ANY OTHER ACTIVITY (“Activity”) I, for myself for personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin: 1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of Playing SOCCER, SOFTBALL, BASEBALL, FLAG FOOTBALL, FIELD HOCKEY, LACROSSE or ANY OTHER ACTIVITY and that I am qualified , in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity. 2. FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: a. Playing SOCCER, SOFTBALL, BASEBALL, FLAG FOOTBALL, FIELD HOCKEY, LACROSSE or ANY OTHER ACTIVITY INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“RISKS”); b. these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; c. there may be OTHER RISK AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the Activity. 3. HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Greater Binghamton Sports Complex, Kashou Enterprises, Family Sports Complex, & Southern Tier Sports Center, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASES” herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.